The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London sightseeing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msandusky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: London sightseeing Reply with quote

Paul posted on my Facebook page about where they filmed some of the scenes from Our Mutual Friend. He knows I'm staying there, but just now mentioned it... and here's the weird part. I was probably walking right by there when he posted that because I'd decided to walk back to my hotel from the Globe (instead of taking the tube) and walked beside Somerset House where they filmed the "spooky scenes where Rayburn [Paul misspelled that, not me] was tormenting Bradley Headstone." Now, I'll have to go back and see if I can find it.

He's working on a new project (he mentioned a new haircut, fake blood, and a new accent). Unfortunately, that meant I only got to see him after Sonnet 155. He said he was afraid that would happen. I forgot he mentioned that.

I went to Bristol for a couple of days and Annie was sweet enough to take me sightseeing. Bristol is VERY hilly, I would be so fit if I lived there. I'm back in London, but only have 2 more days left.
StarKnight Lt WHO

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That, Michelle, is really, REALLY cool! Very Happy
msandusky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can be...forgetful...at times. Actually, he's been pretty helpful and has pointed me in the right direction for some interesting stuff in London. So has Annie--she's, as we say in my neck of the woods, a hoot. I had a blast with her in London and Bristol.
StarKnight Lt WHO

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niiiice!! Very Happy
Pipi

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: London sightseeing Reply with quote

msandusky wrote:
Paul posted on my Facebook page about where they filmed some of the scenes from Our Mutual Friend. He knows I'm staying there, but just now mentioned it... and here's the weird part. I was probably walking right by there when he posted that because I'd decided to walk back to my hotel from the Globe (instead of taking the tube) and walked beside Somerset House where they filmed the "spooky scenes where Rayburn [Paul misspelled that, not me] was tormenting Bradley Headstone." Now, I'll have to go back and see if I can find it.

"Rayburn" may be more of a variation than a misspelling. So Michele, you may have been given a subtle lesson in semantics.
msandusky

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in book I read, but certainly in credits I saw for the series, it was "Wrayburn." But you're right, that may be different in some versions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: