The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survival Location Tour in Perivale Twenty Years On

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seventh Doctor Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Survival Location Tour in Perivale Twenty Years On Reply with quote

Well guys as you know its twenty years since Survival was broadcast and I'm trying to arrange a group of people to meet altogether to go to Perivale train station. For there we will then go to the locations/places/areas used in the Doctor Who story Survival. Has anyone ever been to Perivale at all? Was thinking of doing this sometime in July or August. Has anyone else got any ideas what we could do on the day? What else can we do to celebrate 20 years in Perivale?

If you are a member of thedoctorwhoforum.com I have made a thread about this. Just click this link to find out more:

http://www.doctorwhoforum.com/showthread.php?t=228436

I have also put this on my status on Facebook. Very Happy

"Nonsense time for a quick adventure then back for tea"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: