The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How we changed, me and mine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diesel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: How we changed, me and mine Reply with quote

I guess me and mine all look a little different than we did a few years ago. Laughing

For those that don't know me, or don't remember me Confused , this is me;

My little girl is now 6, and this is her (on the tractor, i'm so proud of her, she share's my taste in tractor's Laughing . The date on the pic is wrong, camera wasn't set right Embarassed );

My little boy is now 4, and a real big dude now (he thinks Twisted Evil );

And my hubby, well.... men don't change much do they Rolling Eyes ? He's still my 'mister gorgious' hahaha;

Aries; we are taught that man most loves and admires the domestic type of woman, this is one of the roaring jokes of history. The breakers of hearts, the queens of romance, the goddesses of a thousand devotees have NOT been cooks.........
Akka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DebbieDiesel!!!! Shocked
I havenīt seen you before, I remeber you werenīt happy to show someon piccies from now, but why not?
After I saw these........youīre looking great! and your kiddies and hubbie, too! Love the short cut on yours, it suits you very well, if an old fashioned hair stylist can mention that....! Embarassed Cool
Thank you soo much for sharing, I so love to see whatīs behind the name! Cool Very Happy
Frigate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second Akka - darling haircut that's perfect on you! The kiddies are adorable too (and look like loads of fun!) and your hubby is quite the handsome dude - you are a lucky lady! Very Happy
Tony: "Neither does 'Tony'."

Navy NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service 2003
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debbie! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos--you and your family look great!! Very Happy
Rollyb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful family you have Debbie!! Very Happy
My goodness....your children are growing up so quickly!!!
Rollande Cool
Begonia8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are lovely photos, Debbie! You're quite justified in being proud of your family! Might I also say, you have a lovely smile!

"Come quietly and nobody gets hurt! I've got a large carrot and I'm not afraid to use it!"-The Eighth Doctor
Diesel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw thanks girls for the nice comments, you're making me blush Embarassed .

Quote:
My goodness....your children are growing up so quickly!!!

Oh Rollande, waaaay to fast Sad .
I'm have always been there from the moment they were born, now when they're not at school, or they are somewhere with me. But still it goes way to fast. It used to be me nursing them when they woke me up in the morning, now they wake me up sunday mornings and make me chocolatemilk Laughing .
Quote:
I havenīt seen you before, I remeber you werenīt happy to show someon piccies from now, but why not?
I don't know Rolling Eyes . I guess i always think i don't stick well on paper Laughing . In person i'm quite a spontanious person but i hate the whole 'fake thing' about 'smiling just for the camera'. I suck at it. I got only a few pics of me around. My husband took this one of me in Disneyland (paris). I was entertaining our kids and my nephew when he called me and took it. But hey, miracles do happen, here i am Very Happy .

Quote:
darling haircut that's perfect on you!

Thank you Embarassed , but yeah.... i find it very much 'me' too. It's easy, no work in the morning at all, just some gel and i'm ready.
But when i went back to this short, others had mixed feelings about it Laughing , most people prefer me with my natural curls (now that i'm on this track anyway, here's another pic of me);

Although my hubbie has mentioned a few times that my curls are a great disguise, they look sweet on me, while i am not bwahahaha. Laughing
Aries; we are taught that man most loves and admires the domestic type of woman, this is one of the roaring jokes of history. The breakers of hearts, the queens of romance, the goddesses of a thousand devotees have NOT been cooks.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Photo Album All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: