The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Going to Gallifrey This Year?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wshaffer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emay wrote:

I didn't attend the LJ meeting either. I wanted to listen to the live commentary for Human Nature and Family of Blood but didn't want to do it standing all the way in the back of a room overflowing with people (the same one in which Rob had read his story).

Would you mind reposting your notes about the Big Finish panel, say in the audio section? I'd enjoy reading them, since I missed that discussion.

Getting Paul more work in the US would be lovely but not likely to happen, at least based on past experience. But one can hope. Smile

Estelle

Yeah, Shaun said they definitely under-estimated the interest in the live commentaries, and they'll be in bigger rooms next time.

Sure, I'll repost my notes from the Big Finish panel, hopefully later today. (I'm rather glad that that was one of the panels where my technical writing background asserted itself and prompted me to take notes. Felt a bit silly at the time, but if I hadn't written anything down, I'd probably be saying, "Yeah, Jason Haigh-Ellery said a bunch of really interesting stuff that I can no longer remember in my post-convention daze.")
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: