The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I haven't disappeared, I'm just...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiscesSiren

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: I haven't disappeared, I'm just... Reply with quote

STUDYING!!!!!!!

I just want to say that since I went back to school, I haven't been lurking around the McGann Universe like I used too!

I returned to school in September and I'm only taking one class, (Critical Reading, sounds important, huh?). But with work, helping my sister with her kids, not feeling well (but I'm too young for the change ), the Battlestar Galactica premiere, and trying to work on some papers, I've cut down on my internet time. Crying or Very sad

Just ask Tallulah-Belle, I only e-mail her once every few days, instead of 90 times in one night! Totally neglecting LJ, and I'm not even checking out the doll BBs like I obsessively do. (Yes, I collect dolls, let the tomatoes FLY!) And, gasp!, slowing down on checking out my gossip sites too! I feel so behind now, like Shanna Moakler vs. Paris Hilton, how can I choose???? Is J Lo. under the spell of control freak Marc Anthony? Lindsay Lohan a meth-head? I need to know these things! Wink

So I just wanted to pop in and say hello all and once I learn to read and write again and finish this class, I will be back to annoy you all!

Robert Frost
miss silly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to see you're still with us. Laughing
Internet can be time consuming indeed, i know all about that Wink

What is that about the Battlestar Galacticapremiere? I am a fan of the new series so I am curious Smile

Sylvia
Tallulah-Belle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss silly wrote:
It is good to see you're still with us. Laughing
Internet can be time consuming indeed, i know all about that Wink

What is that about the Battlestar Galacticapremiere? I am a fan of the new series so I am curious Smile

Sylvia

Has Season 3 started for you Sylvia? It premiered here last Friday. I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Don't worry, I'm going to make sure PiscesSiren gets a moment of Zen in a few weeks.
miss silly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Has Season 3 started for you Sylvia?

No, we have had the miniseries and the first season. I have no idea when we get to see the second season. Probably I don't wait so long. I have bought the miniseries years before Dutch television decision makers woke up Wink

So, there is already a third series. That is promising! Very Happy

Sylvia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: