The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scrapbooks and ATC's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Scrapbooks and ATC's Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've noticed, in a lot of personal conversations I've had with people on here, that a lot of us are interested in card~making and related activities. So Kristine and I came up with an idea - we're really keen on sending each other ATC's and also doing two journals/scrapbooks - one would be personal, so a page that would tell us about your life - and another would be McGann related. The only difficulty for some would be choosing your favourite McGann!

Could anyone who is interested pm either me or Kristine and we'll set up a system. Maybe with the journals/scrapbooks we could decide on a page size and all send them to one person to collate?

Looking forward to hearing from all you creative people out there!
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting. Smile What does ATC mean?

Estelle
Kristine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATC is short for Artist Trading Cards. They're the size of playing cards and less time-intensive to make than a full-sized scrapbook page. It's like having a small canvas to showcase your work on a particular theme. It started not too long ago with various artists sending and trading snippets of their work with each other and has become a fun diversion in the paper-crafting art world.

We were thinking maybe a holiday theme for the ATCs and two seperate journals like Michelle said- a getting to know you circle journal and a McGann related journal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Water Cooler All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: