The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random hand pic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Miscellaneous photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Random hand pic Reply with quote

I was looking though my villagephoto stuff and came across this handy picture.

Estelle
Teri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random is good--especially where Paul's hands are concerned. Very Happy (Shall we call it 'random handom', then? Wink ) Estelle, you need to indulge that little 'hand thing' of yours more often this way!

I'm more than a little transfixed with the way his hand looks in that pic of his hand on my head from CT, too--but I don't want to post the whole pic. (I'll have to do a crop and post it. Confused ) His hand looks very extra-terrestrial in it--very peculiar, but most intriguing. (CT ET! Surprised I'm just full o' them today...)

Paul does have the most beautiful man hands. When I look at them I can't help wondering how deft they are--how gracefully they handle things, and do things. They must move pretty well--he plays all those instruments. But I wonder how fast he can count money, for instance, or type, or dial a phone #, things like that.

(OK, yeah, it's time to call in the men in the little white coats... Laughing )
Down East

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Paul does have the most beautiful man hands.<

Teri, I love the way you put things into words....

Yes, he does. Exactly. Man Hands! I love his fingers.

His fingers remind me of Jimmy Hendrix's fingers, long and muscular.
Made for playing the guitar and getting around those killer bar chords!
Teri

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down East wrote:
His fingers remind me of Jimmy Hendrix's fingers, long and muscular.
Made for playing the guitar and getting around those killer bar chords!

Yeah, he definitely has musician's hands, which is more than likely why we find them so gosh darn sexy. When they do a close-up on a guitar player's hands (like they did on Carlos' at Santana last year), it's darn near erotic, I'm telling you. Close-ups playing any instrument is sexy, but there's just something about a guitar...

Here's that pic from CT--kind of blurred, but look at that hand!
Do you think it's distorted?--look at the length of his pinky and ring fingers! Surprised

emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teri wrote:
Here's that pic from CT--kind of blurred, but look at that hand! Do you think it's distorted?--look at the length of his pinky and ring fingers! Surprised

I think it is distorted, Teri. I'll have to look for hand pictures now! Actually you can see a lot of his hands in the pics I took at Gallifrey, mainly because he spent a lot of time playing with them. The one time I shook hands with him, I noticed a firm grip, a non-fleshy hand, and long, slim fingers. If I should ever meet up with him again, I'd like to compare my hand size to his. Smile

Estelle
Teri

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emay wrote:
The one time I shook hands with him, I noticed a firm grip, a non-fleshy hand

And dry, and smooth, yet not overly soft--I think he shook my hand (who remembers when you're brain's on overload?! Shocked ) when Em introduced me (before the *kiss*kiss* on each cheek Wink ).

In my job I have to touch a lot of guys' hands, returning change, and it gives me the willies when they're kind of soft and moist. (Ew!) On a woman I can handle that, but not on a guy. Paul's were exactly how a man's hands should feel--nothing namby-pamby about them, yet refined and strong. *sigh*

Yes! Let's do a hand thread here! Very Happy I'm game!

emay wrote:
I think it is distorted, Teri.

Yeah, he was moving so fast, I'm sure it must've been. It's still very 'ET' though, which is cool. Smile You'll notice in pics, though, his pinky really is unusually long--almost as long as his ring finger, which is different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Miscellaneous photos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: