The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Couple of Paul Pics I like...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Miscellaneous photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desdemona

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Couple of Paul Pics I like... Reply with quote

Well, more than a couple.

*snicker*

And those infamous ISIFA pics... Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, I just love the soft velvety brown jacket and the smile on the 3rd one! His neck looks so long there. And his forehead is so open. I think Victor Hugo once said something like "the forehead of a face is like an open sky above the horizon."

And I love the snuggly one with the beige fleece, #2. That's the face I used on Magnetic Paul. It's one of my favorites. Very Happy
Kalymura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there were quite a few of these that I hadn't seen before! & then I just kept coming back to see them again & again. *licks lips*

the one of Paul & REG is ~unbelievably~ adorable; so much so it cried out for an avatar. *squishes them together* I'm so glad that they did that; especially, as their careers have taken different directions, it's more than a few years since W&I, etc.

holy ovaries, though! the one underneath, on the bench, with the curls? *thud!* definitely a new favourite. can you imagine waking up to see that every morning? what inspiration!

right now, it's very hard to not over-look. I don't want the magic of them to be taken away from, but -- ah, what the heck *oogles again* rawr!

Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Miscellaneous photos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: