The McGann Library Forum Index The McGann Library
A place to celebrate the works of British actor Paul McGann

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back at The Library - finally!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Back at The Library - finally! Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

It's been such along time since I visited The Library that I could not find it at first! Turned out my bookmarks were too old - my favorite McGann-o-holics have moved again!

Anyway, here I am again. I can't promise that I will be here quite often, but I'll try. Embarassed Life has been crazy for the last couple of month and it's not getting any better. But at least I'm back online and can get my regular doses of Paul Gushing. Wink

As for (re-)introducing myself... My name is Simone, or - the short version - just Mone. I've been a fangirl ever since I first saw Hornblower; I guess one could say I just fell in love with Pauls way of acting. Sorry, I really don't know how to explain it any better.
Later I had to discover that I had actually seen Paul in different roles before (Alien, CTG), but it was Mutiny that made me finally notice him.

Well, that's it for now... Good to "see" you again!
emay
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mone,

Glad to see you back! Smile I'm sorry for the various URLs for this place. Hopefully, we can stay put at yahoo.

Estelle
Down East

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mone,

Glad to see you again.

Visit and gush whenever you can. Always good to read your posts.

Maddy
Akka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huhu Mone! There you are! Yippieehh!
I remebered your time you´ve been away and I never thought about that freenet link to post you what´s going up here! I´m so sorry, can you forgive me? Shocked Surprised

And have you noticed that we got another German Paul fan from Augsburg here? Called Dr.Billbongo! Ähem... don´t know her true name right now!
Our German fan group seems to grow! Slowly.... but....it grows.
And I hope after my announcements for CTG and Forgotten it grows more up???? let´s cross our fingers!!! Cool
Rollyb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Mone!!! Very Happy

Yes, after a few rocky moments, the Library has been reborn.....Still lots of Paul goodies here and more to come so join us when you can.

Rollande Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The McGann Library Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: